You may communicate with the Data Controller using the following contact information:
Phone: +(370) 694 40044
Email address: email@example.com
Adress: Studentų st. 67, LT-51392 Kaunas
What kind of your personal data do we process?
|Purpose||Personal data||Legal basis||Storage time||May be
|Communication with website visitors||First name, last name, phone number, email
|Legitimate interest to
|One year after the enquiry is solved||-|
|For direct marketing (to send newsletters/ invitations to events, to offer similar goods/services)||First name, last name, email address, phone number||Consent||Two years after the consent||Newsletter sending solutions|
|Legitimate interest to offer similar goods or services to clients||Two years after the goods or services have been purchased|
|For managing social media accounts||Unique ID, IP address, hardware information||Consent / legitimate interest to communicate with
|For as long as site
visitors are such
media account followers
|Social media (joint
How is your personal data processed on social media sites?
Information communicated to us when visiting our social media sites (including notifications, use of “Like” and “Follow” buttons or other communication) will be controlled by us jointly with social media managers as joint controllers.
Currently, we maintain the following social media accounts:
- https://www.linkedin.com/company/kirotech on Linkedin; their privary policy is available at https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
Whom can we transfer your personal data to?
In addition, we may disclose your personal information in cases when required to do so by law or seeking to protect our rights or interests (including the case when your personal data is transferred to others for debt recovery purposes), also when intending to sell part of the company’s business or assets, or to reorganize the company (and during such processes) we are asked to disclose your personal data to any (potential) buyer of such business or assets, or to other participants in the reorganization.
How is your personal data processed?
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (the GDPR), the Law of the Republic of Lithuania on Legal Protection of Personal Data, and other legal requirements. When identifying personal data processing measures and during such processing, the Data Controller should implement appropriate technical and organizational measures envisaged in the laws for the protection of personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, damage, modification, loss, disclosure, or any other kind of illegal handling and will adopt proper measures considering the risks involved in such personal data processing.
What are your rights?
- You have the right to request us to correct any inaccuracies in your personal data. In that case, we may ask you to confirm the information corrected.
- You have the right to request us to erase your personal data. This right may be implemented in the cases described in Article 17 of the GDPR.
- You have the right to request us to restrict/refrain from processing your personal data.
- You have the right to data portability if processing of such data is carried out by automated means and we have obtained such data from you based on your consent or for the purpose of concluding an agreement. If you opt to exercise this right, we will transmit at your request a copy of the data submitted by you.
- You have the right to object to processing of your personal data pursuant to Article 21 of the GDPR.
How can you exercise your rights?
We will respond to your request, complaint or claim in writing in accordance with the applicable laws and will do our best to provide you with the necessary information within the shortest time possible but in no event later than within 30 (thirty) days after receiving your request.
If having received your request, complaint or claim we have doubts about your identity, we may ask the applicant to produce an identity document.
You are responsible for ensuring that the information provided by you is accurate, correct, and complete. You should immediately notify us by email if changes are made to the data you have submitted. Therefore, we will not be held liable for any damage resulting from your failure to provide correct or complete personal data or to give us notice of changes made to such data.